The plugins FusionInventory for GLPI is now available in 2.3.6. It’s a fix version.
To download : fusioninventory-for-glpi-metapackage_2.3.6 Remember : FusionInventory plugins 2.3.x is compatible only with GLPI 0.78.x and not with GLPI 0.80 !
Tip : Delete the 3 plugins folder in glpi/plugins/ before unpack new version
This is the changelog : Core (FusionInventory 2.3.6)
- Add network port fields (IP and MAC) on unknown devices. (ticket #925)
- Fix problem when import unknown device into GLPI when type is network equipment (port is now imported). (ticket #982)
- Add lock in massive modifications of computers. (ticket #933)
Local inventory (FusinvInventory 2.3.6-1)
- Add model for monitor. (ticket #969)
- Fix SQL Error when import computer with softwares and not have softwares in double (for old agents). (ticket #999)
- Fix problem when use printer and monitor in global mode because plugin put right in global but duplicate monitors and peripheral. (ticket #1000)
- Use HARDWARE/CHASSIS_TYPE for computer type (with 2.1.9 version of agent). (ticket #908)
Remote inventory (FusinvSnmp 2.3.6-1)
- Fix printer page counter report.
- Fix and update SNMP models have some problems with oids