Hello FusionInventory users,
The FusionInventory Agent maintainers are glad to announce the 2.2.7 release.
This release changelog
- additional hack for LG screens [[!bug 1848]]
- additional model for ACER screens hack [[!bug 1840]]
- fix directory creation error handling with older File::Path versions [[!bug 1817]]
- fix initial delay randomness [[!bug 1809]]
- fix spurious null character in decoded strings [[!bug 1837]]
- fix missing bios release information on some machines [[!bug 1820]], [[!bug 1825]]
We did our best to provide a solid release, please contact us is you believe you find something unexpected.
The prebuilt and Windows installer archive will be generated as soon as the FusionInventory-Agent-Task-Network distribution is released.
Packages have been finally generated, including the last Deploy and Network bug fix releases.
Please read the agent installation page for further informations.