Some days ago the GLPI Project has released a new major release of GLPI. We want to congratulate the GLPI team :)
It’s a real pleasure to announce the release of plugin FusionInventory for GLPI 0.84+1.0 designed for this new GLPI version.
- Aggregation of different fus* plugins into unique plugin named ‘FusionInventory’
- Rewrite inventory engine, remove cache, enhance performance (from 150% to more than 1000%)
reorder menu of plugin (in Plugins > FusionInventory)
- Use GLPI configuration field ‘Entity for software creation’
- Use GLPI ‘is_dynamic’ system, permit to display if a field/component/volume/… is from automatic inventory or managed manually
- Display archname for windows (works only with agent 2.3 minimum)
- Add option to create computer from VM information from host inventory
- Display switch ports in GLPI Core ‘network ports’ tab and add possibility to switch to GLPI Core view
- Add % of cartridge when create a SNMPmodel (with community tool)
- Page counter graph use now nvd3, powerfull graphs
- New dynamic groups for deploy system based on GLPI search engine
- Add location link for mirrors (Deploy)
- Add a new rule type : location
This release also come with the usual fixes and improvements.
The archive is available in the Download page of the forge
Bug hunting contest result:
- Tomás Abad (14 bugs)
- (ex aequo): Arnaud Meurou and Romain Ingrand (11 bugs)
So we will send a Rapsberry pi to Tomas ;) Thanks to all of you who reported bugs for the release!
We want to take the opportunity of this news to thanks Tomás Abad who dedicated a lot of his time to the FusionInventory project. You rocks!