It’s a pleasure to announce the release of plugin FusionInventory for GLPI in version 0.90+1.3.
This version is mostly a bug fixes version.
- Add model ‘All Series’ in blacklist
- Link fusioninventory cartridges to glpi’s ones (Thanks Konstantin KABASSANOV for the contribution)
- Software problem with entities (the update process fix the databases data)
- Fix many problems with MySQL 5.7
- Fix search entities in many search list (the Entity is xxxx)
- Fix get authentication in ESX form
- Fix switch problem for switch not have IFNUMBER in some ports (like DLINK switches)
- Fix the collect module in the plugin. Works now with agent 2.3.x (prefer last releases ;))
- An empty IP in computer inventory not replace previous IP updated (so never do ip xxxxx -> no IP)
- Fix give mirrors for deployment per entities (it gave all mirrors instead mirrors of the entity)
- Not display SNMP parts if no have SNMP rights.
You can download the version 0.90+1.3
Don’t forget to read the documentation for install / update the plugin
We started the next major version for GLPI 9.1 (so master branch in github repository if for 9.1 version of GLPI).
You can see the roadmap planned for this version here. Yes it looks great ;)