The FusionInventory Agent maintainers are proud to announce the 2.3.19 release.
You can download sources or dedicated installer from the our github releases page:
See download instructions for details.
There has been a long delay since 2.3.18 release, almost 9 months. As a consequence, a lot of bug fixes and enhancements have been accumulated, such as:
- better stability and very ligth memory footprint under Windows
- Audits in Deploy task upadted as v2.2 to better report agent status during checks and deployments. You’ll need a FusionInventory for GLPI plugin update to fully benfefits from this update.
- updated & reworked monitors inventory
- virtualization/container detection updates: docker, HyperV, VMWare, KVM, LXC/LXD, VirtualBox
- TeamViewerID support (Linux, Win32, MacOS X)
- Hostid support (Linux, Solaris)
- pci & usb included databases update
- update dmidecode to v3.0 in windows installer
Check the Changes file for more details.
Finally, we recently open a Userecho suggestion site where you can want to submit your ideas or whishes for the future of FusionInventory agent and/or plugin for GLPI.
Don’t hesitate to participate by voting or even put your 2 cents !
Still many thanks to all our community, users and contributors !