The FusionInventory Agent maintainers are proud to announce the 2.3.21 release.
You can download sources or dedicated installer from the our github releases page:
See download instructions for details.
Since last 2.3.20 release, many bug fixes and enhancements have been accumulated, such as:
- Deploy task bumped as v2.4 has some improvements:
- a new audit check for win32 (registry value not equal)
- it introduces the user interaction support for win32 based on WTS API. This features will require the upcoming GLPI 9.2 and Fusioninventory plugin on server-side.
- Few virtualization/container fixes and updates
- NetDiscovery/NetInventory tasks has also been really improved:
- device mac discovery handles more generic cases
- SNMP fields support is even safer now
- LLDP detection has been impoved by ddurieux
- duplicated mac case has been fixed by ddurieux
- “no result” reporting is now completed with the reason
- win32 software inventory is fixed while running 2 times inventory in a run with tasks parameter
- pci & usb included databases are updated
- dmidecode v3.1 is still used in windows installer
- windows installer is still based on perl 5.24.1, thanks to tabad
- program will now appear as fusioninventory-agent in the process list, even under win32:
- under unix, this will include the tag if defined
- under unix, the currently running task will also be set in the process command line
- some erros will now be more comprehensive
- now returns the right exit code if something goes wrong
- support also xml file extension
- and many more…
A big notice for Lenovo computer users, the model name is now the commercial name instead of a technical designation.
Check the Changes file for more details.
Don’t forget we have recently open a Userecho suggestion site where you can want to submit your ideas or whishes for the future of FusionInventory agent and/or plugin for GLPI.
Don’t hesitate to participate by voting or even put your 2 cents !
Still many thanks to all our community, users and contributors !