After 8 month of development and 4 beta version, the FusionInventory team is happy to announce the first release candidate of the FusionInventory for GLPI 2.3.0 plugin.
It is a major step for the project.
- compatible with GLPI 0.78.x
- new tasks management : ability to schedule tasks and split jobs between agents
- wake agent up when needed
- wake on lan (WOL)
Network inventory improvements :
- improve SNMP capabilities : detection using netbios, nmap and snmp
- more than 1300 network devices supported in SNMP
- full support for HP ProCurve, Cisco and Nortel switches (inventory and devices connected on each port)
Local inventory :
- inventory into GLPI : no need to use an external inventory server anymore
- antivirus inventory on Windows workstations (from Windows XP to Windows 7)
Don’t hesistate to test it and reports bugs !
To download it : http://forge.fusioninventory.org/projects/fusioninventory-for-glpi/files
In the meantime, version 2.4.0 for GLPI 0.80 RC1 is in beta stage and also brings virtual machine managements into GLPI (VMware ESX/ESXI/vCenter inventory will come soon).