Hello FusionInventory users,
The FusionInventory Agent maintainers are glad to announce the 2.2.6 release.
The FusionInventory agent is a generic management agent. It can perform a certain number of tasks, according to its own execution plan, or on behalf of a GLPI server with fusioninventory plugin, acting as a control point.
Two of these tasks are included in agent source distribution, local inventory and wake on lan. Other tasks are distributed separatly, excepted for binary distributions where they are bundled together.
This release changelog
- fix installation with older MakeMaker versions
- do not generate html version of man pages
- minor fixes to dependencies list
- better fix for size parsing with HP RAID controllers, avoiding warnings [[!bug #1807]]
- implement model-specific hack for ACER screens serials [[!bug 1607]]
- fix parsing of newer ifconfig output, such as used on Fedora 17
We did our best to provide a solid release, please contact us is you believe you find something unexpected.