Hello FusionInventory users,
The FusionInventory Agent maintainers are glad to announce the 2.3.3 release.
The Windows packages are already available on the website.
This release changelog
- fix missing 32bits software on 64bits windows (#2212)
- fix SNMP reconnection when issuing VLAN-specific queries on some Cisco devices (#2178)
- use longer default SNMP timeout, and make them configurable
- handle MAC addresses with embedded VLAN identifier
- backport device model identification from sysobjectid value
- clean up in the distribution, thanks Olivier Mengué email@example.com
We did our best to provide a solid release, please contact us is you believe you find something unexpected.