Hello FusionInventory users,
The FusionInventory Agent maintainers are glad to announce the 2.3.3 release.
The archive is available either on the the forge
or directly from the CPAN
The Windows packages are already available on the website.
This release changelog
- fix missing 32bits software on 64bits windows (#2212)
- fix SNMP reconnection when issuing VLAN-specific queries on some Cisco
- use longer default SNMP timeout, and make them configurable
- handle MAC addresses with embedded VLAN identifier
- backport device model identification from sysobjectid value
We did our best to provide a solid release, please contact us is you believe you find something unexpected.